As we implement Phase 1 of our reopening plan, two
in-person worship services will be offered on Sundays.
9 am (masks required)
Please enter and exit through the exterior doors to the worship center
(these will be the only unlocked doors into the building)
which will be opened 15 minutes prior to the beginning of each service.
Your Health and Safety Matter to Us:
CDC guidelines tell us that those who are feeling ill, the elderly, or those who have compromised health conditions, should stay home. We encourage you to prayerfully consider both the in-person and online service options choosing which is best for you and your family.
For the time being, we have put the following guidelines into place to help maintain the health, safety and peace of mind for those who choose to attend in-person services:
- Practice the 6 ft social distancing standard
- Masks/face-coverings will be required at the 9 am service and encouraged at 11 am.
- All volunteers and staff coming into contact with guests will wear a mask/face-covering.
- Coffee and refreshments will not be served.
- A secured Giving Box is available next to Guest Services for your tithes and offerings in addition to the online giving option.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building
- Frequently touched hard surfaces will be cleaned/disinfected between services.
- Whenever possible we will leave as many of the exterior and interior doors propped open.
- Please leave the building within 15 minutes of the service conclusion. Feel free to continue your conversations outside.
Will there be Children/Youth Programs?
For right now, there will be NO children or youth programs available during either service. Parents are welcome to bring their child(ren) into service or continue to stream our services online at home.
As you can see, things will look and feel different when you return and it might feel uncomfortable. But one thing that remains the same is that we are the Body of Christ. We are meant to be together and whether it be in physical body or in Spirit we can make a joyful noise to the Lord together and serve Him with gladness! We can come into His presence with singing, knowing that the Lord, He IS God! It is He who made us and we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Let's enter His gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.
Feel free to contact the church office with any questions or concerns: email@example.com, 734-878-3407