Your Health & Safety Matter
For Sunday in-person worship services:
9:30 am (masks required) & 11am
CDC guidelines tell us that those who are feeling ill, the elderly, or those who have compromised health conditions, should stay home. We encourage you to prayerfully consider both the in-person and online service options choosing which is best for you and your family.
For the time being, we have put the following guidelines into place to help maintain the health, safety and peace of mind for those who choose to attend in-person services:
- Practice the 6 ft social distancing standard
- Masks/face-coverings will be required at the 9:30 am service and encouraged at 11 am.
- A secured Giving Box is available next to Guest Services for your tithes and offerings in addition to the online giving option.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building
- Frequently touched hard surfaces will be cleaned/disinfected between services.
- Whenever possible we will leave as many of the exterior and interior doors propped open.
Things will look and feel different when you return and it might feel uncomfortable. But one thing that remains the same is that we are the Body of Christ. We are meant to be together and whether it be in physical body or in Spirit we can make a joyful noise to the Lord together and serve Him with gladness! We can come into His presence with singing, knowing that the Lord, He IS God! It is He who made us and we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Let's enter His gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.
Feel free to contact the church office with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-878-3407