Peoples Church will be offering a free after-school tutoring program for any Pathfinder or Navigator student beginning Monday, November 13, 2017. The tutoring program will take place at Peoples Church on Mondays and Thursday and run from 3:00pm-5:00pm.
Highlights of the Peoples Church Tutoring Program:
• Adult volunteer tutors will support students individually and/or in small groups with basic learning
skills for their grade level to understand concepts and complete assignments.
• Program developed and organized by a retired teacher.
• A healthy snack will be available.
• Unstructured relaxation time before tutoring sessions.
• Monitored 15 minutes reading periods.
• Guidance and support for successful organizational skills.
• Registration forms are available from Peoples Church office or you can download one HERE.
Parents are responsible for their child's transportation to and from the tutoring program at Peoples Church. Parents can also call the L.E.T.S Bus (517-546-6600) at least one business day in advance to arrange a ride for their child to the program.
Any questions about the tutoring program should be directed to Mary Renner at Peoples Church (734) 878-3407.